Welcome to the Ottawa Coed Recreational Soccer League website.
Registrations are currently full (or not yet open). You can email us to join the wait list of any current season.
We have decided to trial a year-round field booking arrangement for both the indoor and outdoor soccer seasons at the RA Centre Dome, to facilitate game setup and maximize playing time.
For this summer, we are offering a 4-team season with a 7-on-7 format. The games will be played inside the RA Centre Dome on Saturday mornings at 9:00am and 10:00am. In normal times, the Dome would have been taken down for outdoor play. With a tentative start date of late-July, the Dome may not be taken down this year.
The league is using the RA Centre Dome’s established COVID-19 screening protocols, are available here
We have opened registration for 44 players.
- Players only are to be present at games, no spectators.
- Social distancing should be followed with a 2 metre separation guideline both on the sidelines and in the game where practicable.
- Physical contact should be avoided as much as possible. Look for opportunities to win the ball by intercepting passes and then moving the ball quickly.
- Wear your gear so you do not need to change when you get to the field.
- No touching the ball by hands except by the keeper with gloves.
- Players allowed in the goal box will be limited to to 2 offenders, 2 defenders and the keeper, at corner kicks.
- No handshaking at the end of play (a distanced wave or bow instead).
- All free kicks outside the penalty area will be indirect free kicks.
- Heading the ball is not permitted.
You can subscribe to the mailing list to receive email notifications when new seasons are available to register in.
This website contains all of the details about the OCRSL and provides registered players personal schedules and team information. Registered players can access league resources by logging in with their credentials on the top right of the page. To become a registered player, and obtain credentials, refer to the register link in the menu above.
The first ever women's World Cup was held in 1991 in China, and was won by the United States